IoT involves extending Internet connectivity beyond standard devices, such as desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, to any range of traditionally dumb or non-internet-enabled physical devices and everyday objects. Embedded with technology, these devices can communicate and interact over the Internet, and they can be remotely monitored and controlled.
Building on the Internet of things, the web of things is an architecture for the application layer of the Internet of things looking at the convergence of data from IoT devices into Web applications to create innovative use-cases. IoT is transforming the business landscape, generating new sources of revenue, facilitating smarter communication with customers, and leading to higher efficiencies.
What we do?
- Specialized in designing IoT applications from scratch as well as implementing IoT functionality into existing systems.
- Integrating devices securely with the edge platforms and communicating using various protocols.
- Installing firmware updates in a robust fashion so that the update does not break the device functionality of the environment.
- OTA update service combining cloud services with an embedded OTA agent on the IoT devices.
- Leveraging big data analytics, machine learning, Robotic Automation aligned with IOT across various verticals.
- Degree of utilization of technology platform, and strengthen digital innovation by setting up center of excellence.
- Leverage the power of trusted identities to ensure your IoT ecosystem remains free from fraudsters.
Polling Adapter Service
FTP adapters pull files from directories and all over, there are 100+ adapters that get files from these directories. A background service will scan the directories and transfer the contents to file storage.
We designed and implemented a cloud based device functioning system to check, monitor and transfer files from machines to distributed storage file system.
Fault Identification on Electronic Document Flow
Alerting component failures from 50+ flows over 2 millions of transactions per day.
Automation to monitor the success/failure state of the individual component involved in document flow and provide visual & audio alert for the user. This improved productivity, reliability, availability, and performance of the exchange platform.