Sterling B2B Integrator supports translation and multiple secured communication protocol configurations to communicate with internal systems or external client applications.
It supports high-volume document exchange on a day-to-day basis. It effortlessly handles complex business validations and routing without any interruption.
It provides a web-based user and administration interface.
Based on a user account, access will be provided for Sterling Integrator Application.
- EDI Mapping Tool.
- EDI standards: X12, EDIFACT, CII, TRADACOMS & VDA.
- XML Standards : RosettaNet
- Internet Standards for data exchange: EBICS, RNIF, RosettaNet, ebXML.
- Supports WTX translations
- Effectively designed and scheduled housekeeping processes to properly remove the transactional database entries as per the lifespan of the business process.
- The persistence level is set at the Business process level or activity level in order to have limitations on the level of details updated to transactional database tables.